Last week I shared a super simple routine for our summer months. In fact, it was so laid back I’m not even sure I can call it a routine! If you missed that you can find it here.
In addition the smaller things I mentioned before, we’ve also made some bigger plans for the summer, a bucket list of things we’d like to do this season. It’s pretty short because I don’t want to over complicate our lives, and we’re pretty busy as it is with John away for work half the time. I’m trying to let go of my need to have everything scheduled and planned and let things happen more organically, but its a process.
2017 Livingstone Family Bucket List
- Get outside every day! Go on nature walks, bike rides, to the park, play in the yard.
- Go camping as often as possible with our kids- do an outdoor scavenger hunt.
- Visit Drumheller.
- Take the kids to Telus World of Science. (done!)
- Go berry picking.
- Spend a day at Elk Island Park.
- Spend a day (or a weekend) at a lake. (this is already planned- we’re going next month!)
- Help Porter gain more confidence on his bike.
- Edmonton summer festivals: street performers, Fringe, Heritage Days, etc
- register Porter for a class offered through the John Janzen Nature Center
That’s it! I told you it was short. What do you have planned for this summer?